- ORDERING ONLINE
- ABOUT DELIVERIES
- REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES TO MY EXISTING ORDER
- OUR IN-STORE CUISINE
- ABOUT US
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with a Customer Service representative. You can also drop us an e-mail at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you would like to order more than 12 meals on a delivery day, we recommend making another order for that same day or any other available delivery day.
1. Access your Dashboard.
2. From the drop-down menu, select the order that you want to modify.
3. Select 'Edit Meals', and modify your meal selections.
Note: To modify meals across multiple delivery dates, you can make changes by clicking the tabs on the top of the page. 4. Select 'Review Order' located on the bottom right of the page and hit 'Save Changes' once you're satisfied with your meal selection.
Please note that all menu edits must occur by 11:59PM on Thursdays in order to receive meals the following week.
1. Once signed in, hover over your initials in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Select 'Account Settings'.
3. Scroll down to view your 'Billing Info' or select the 'Billing Info' tab on the menu to the left-hand side.
4. Select 'Add a payment card'.
5. Enter all of your billing information, and make sure you have selected this as your default payment.
6. To save, hit the button that says 'Add Card'.
7. The page will refresh and you should see a banner that informs you the card was added successfully.
How to add a new card to an order:
1. Once logged in, go to your Dashboard.
2. Select the order that you want to make changes to.
3. Scroll down to find the 'Payment Method' section on your right and click 'Edit'.
4. Select the payment method you would like to use from the dropdown menu.
5. Be sure to save your changes!
Note: All changes to billing must be made before the order deadline closes on Thursday at 11:59PM.
1. Once logged in, you'll arrive at your Dashboard.
2. Select the order that you want to make changes to.
3. Scroll down to find the 'Home Delivery' section on the right and click 'Edit'.
4. Select 'Edit Location' under 'Delivery Method'.
5. From there, make any updates necessary or add a new address entirely!
6. Be sure to save your changes before leaving the page!
All changes for the upcoming delivery week must be made before our deadline on Thursday at 11:59PM (Pacific Time).
Deliveries may occur during the evening. Because of these possible late hours, we can't always call in, buzz in, or knock on your door. So please provide detailed delivery instructions during the checkout process. This helps us get you your food when you need it.
Follow the instructions below to update your order with any foods you would like to avoid:
1. Place your order and return to your Dashboard.
2. Make sure you're on the order you'd like to update with your preferences and select ‘Edit Meals’ to the right of the page.
3. Click ‘Filter’ and a pop-out will appear with several tabs to filter your meal options by.
4. Click on the ‘Ingredients to Avoid’ tab and make your selections.
5. When you’re done, hit ‘Show Results’, and meals excluding your 'Ingredients to Avoid' will populate.
You can add ingredients to avoid and they will be taken into account when your menu is curated.
Once logged in, go to your Dashboard and scroll down to the 'Dietary Preferences' section on the right-hand side and select 'Edit'
Scroll down to the 'Ingredients to Avoid' section and select the ingredients you'd like to be omitted from the drop down menu.
Be sure to save your changes once you are finished.
Make sure to take a peek at your menu each week to double check that there are enough meals matched to your preferences as your menu options may reduce, depending on how many ingredients you wish to avoid. If you select new meals, please double check your order to make sure your modifications are applied to the meals you have chosen.
Please note: As with any food production facility, there is always a chance of cross contamination. In order to mitigate these risks, our food handlers are required to meet the strictest hygiene, sanitation, cleanliness and food handling requirements to ensure product safety and quality.
All menu edits must occur by 11:59PM on Thursdays (local time) in order to receive meals the following week.
1. Once you are on the checkout screen, enter the discount code into the 'Discount Code' field located at the bottom of your Order Summary.
2. Click "Apply". The page will refresh and you should see your discount deducted from your total order. Discount codes are case-sensitive.
Note: If you are having issues with your discount code! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your order and discount code so that we can assist you.
Classic Fit Eats menu items are available exclusively in-store at our retail locations. For our Sacramento Area customers, you can visit our retail locations or order via GrubHub and DoorDash. See our store locations here .
For online delivery orders, see our online delivery menu .
We offer shipping of our exclusive online delivery menu to most of California and Arizona. When ordering online for delivery, please enter your zip code to see menu options available to your area.
Shipping and delivery are completed by local couriers.
Customers receive text-based notifications on their delivery status, if you so choose, you can edit your communication preferences in your account settings.
Our retail store packaging and containers are also recyclable, reusable, BPA-free, microwavable, and freezer safe.
REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES TO MY EXISTING ORDER
1. Once logged in, go to your Dashboard
2. Select 'Manage Subscription'
3. Click ‘Cancel Order’
Note: If you cancel an order but choose to come back at a later date you will have to re-enter your meal preferences and dietary restrictions. If you just need a break, consider skipping your order for up to 4 weeks or switching to a one-time order.
If you are cancelling your order, please be sure to do it before our order deadline closes on Thursday at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
If it is after this deadline, please reach out to our support team for further assistance at email@example.com.
OUR IN-STORE CUISINE
Each of our meals have recommended heating instructions based on standard microwave times. These are generic instructions, so please make adjustments based on the specific microwave or heating technique you use.
For our retail store menu, we offer a wide selection of meals that are gluten-free, keto, dairy-free, low-carb, vegetarian/vegan and more! Please note that wheat products are cooked in our kitchen facility, and it is not a dedicated gluten-free kitchen.
Our portions are based on specific nutritional guidelines. Nutritional information is provided to the best of our ability using information obtained from product labels.
* Live Chat
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: (916) 448-3287
* Customer Support Line: 916-448-3287 ext 1